No matter where you are in the country, there is a Cardiology job near you. Whether you want to practice near home or venture out into new surroundings, there are General Cardiology opportunities waiting. To get your job search started, check out our featured opportunities. If you’re interested in other locations or amenities, contact one of our Cardiology consultants below.
- Join a completely integrated multi-disciplinary cardiovascular service line
- Candidates with interest or experience in leadership are encouraged to apply!
- Excellent referral pattern with a multi-state draw
- Looking for physicians with imaging experience, clinical excellence, and focus on patient satisfaction
- Average number of outpatients: 11-13 patients per day
- Average number of inpatients: 8-15 per day
- Dynamic, multispecialty group actively recruiting Non Invasive Cardiologists
- Expanding cardiac program supported by highly trained clinical staff and APPs
- Join a team of physicians who are firm believers in a great work-life balance
- Established practice with multiple skilled Cardiologists
- Experience volume from day one
- Extensive support from practice’s PAs/NPs
- Outstanding hospital-employed cardiology physician opportunity in eastern Connecticut
- Monday through Friday schedule supports life/work balance with daytime hours including inpatient consult time
- Hospital and light rotation call coverage
"*" indicates required fields
Get Jobs in Your Specialty Sent to Your Inbox
"*" indicates required fields
- Clinical and non-invasive procedures include Echos, Nuclear studies, coronary & peripheral CT, Cardiac MRI, Transesophageal Echo, and peripheral ultrasound
- 21 outreach sites
- Ranked as a top hospital in the nation for Cardiology & Heart Surgery by U.S. News & World Report
- Busy, successful practice
- New cardiovascular operating room and post-op care unit
- Work with a team of three Cardiologists, an ANP, and one NP
- 8-member full-service group has two Vascular Surgeons
- Group is an affiliate of a major University Medical School
- Candidate should expect to perform a large number of hospital procedures
- Competitive salary, educational stipend, sign-on bonus, quality and productions bonuses and a very lucrative benefits package
- Affiliate with two community hospitals
- Outpatient practice has locations in Pawleys Island and Myrtle Beach
- 4 day work week – 8am to 5pm
- Busy, thriving practice
- State of the art diagnostic equipment including nuclear, echo, and vascular (accredited)
If you’re a physician specializing in Cardiology and if any of these job descriptions resonate with your career goals, interests, or personal preferences, don’t hesitate to reach out.
Learn more about how we have helped physicians match with employers across the country for over 30 years.
Not looking for a General Cardiology job? You can start your free physician job search for all medical specialties in cities in all 50 states.
“When I help someone with career advancement, I take time to dig into professional goals and personal or team needs so we can identify the right approach. To effectively navigate the job search or job filling process, it is imperative to customize each search and prioritize quality over quantity.”
David St. John
“I have worked exclusively in the Medical field for over 35 years. As a recruiter, it always brings great personal satisfaction to apply my professional skills in finding the best career opportunity for each valued candidate.”
FOLLOW US FOR MORE RESOURCES AND JOBS