Non-invasive Cardiology Role for Indiana
Job Number: 912246
College town community looking for Cardiologists with imaging experience to join a collaborative team. Enjoy a realistic work/life balance, competitive compensation, and bonus incentives.
- Looking for physicians with imaging experience, clinical excellence, and focus on patient satisfaction
- Strong Interpersonal skills required
- Important to develop strong ties to the community and co-workers
- Work Collaboratively with Co-workers
- Average number of outpatients: 11-13 patients per day
- Average number of inpatients: 8-15 per day
- Striving for realistic work-life balance
- Competitive Compensation and bonus incentives
- Generous start-up and retention bonuses
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time off
- Leadership Development through board and Committee opportunities
- Big Ten School community that draws a diverse, young student population
- Walking Tours of downtown showcase Victorian architecture and public art
- Abundant city and area parks, wetlands, and Botanical Gardens
- The community offers local breweries, wineries and fruit farms
- Strong Research Park, multinational companies contribute to strong local economy
- Offers highly ranked private schools
Looking for a General Cardiology job in Indiana?
St. John Associates is a top recruiter of cardiac specialists in the area and can help you find the perfect job to fit your needs. Our team of experienced recruiters is dedicated to helping you navigate the competitive job market to find a position that aligns with your career goals and aspirations. With our extensive network of employers across the country, we have access to a wide range of Cardiology jobs. Whether you're just starting your career or looking for a new position, we're here to guide you every step of the way. Explore our website and discover how we can help you take your career to the next level. To learn more about this specific physician job, click the I’m Interested button or email the job contact listed above.