Eastern Connecticut Non-Invasive Cardiology Job
Job Number: 911603
Great work/life option in eastern Connecticut! Clinic is open Mon-Friday with light call rotation. Live and practice in a welcoming area with cultural diversity close to NYC and Hartford.
- Outstanding hospital-employed cardiology physician opportunity in eastern Connecticut
- Monday through Friday schedule supports life/work balance with daytime hours including inpatient consult time
- Hospital and light rotation call coverage
- Leading medical staff team dedicated to lifelong learning
- Highly competitive salary, sign on bonus, and RVU incentives
- Comfortable mid-sized city with superior public and private schools
- Hike, bike, and jog on extensive trails
- Abundant shopping and dining
- Welcoming area with cultural diversity
- Less than two hours to ski resorts and Atlantic beaches
- Easy travel to Hartford, New York, and Boston
Looking for a General Cardiology job in Connecticut?
St. John Associates is a top recruiter of Cardiologists in the area and can help you find the perfect job to fit your needs. Our team of experienced recruiters is dedicated to helping you navigate the competitive job market to find a position that aligns with your career goals and aspirations. With our extensive network of employers across the country, we have access to a wide range of Cardiology jobs. Whether you're just starting your career or looking for a new position, we're here to guide you every step of the way. Explore our website and discover how we can help you take your career to the next level. To learn more about this specific physician job, click the I’m Interested button or email the job contact listed above.