Otolaryngology Job Near Lake Tahoe
Job Number: 911209
Join 3 ENTs and 2 Audiologists in one of the West's most vibrant cities! General ENT or open to fellows. Offering very competitive compensation and one-year to partnership.
- Private practice position
- Join 3 ENTs and 2 Audiologists
- General ENT or open to fellows
- Great opportunity for fellowship-trained ENTs in Head and Neck Oncology, Otology, Laryngology, Peds, and Facial Plastics
- 1-year to partnership
- First year compensation is very competitive, production-based after that
- 1:9 call
- Hiring to replace a retiring physician
- Hit the ground running with great mentorship!
- Lively city at the base of the majestic Sierra Nevada Mountains
- Over 600,000 residents call this sought-after destination "home"
- 18+ world-class ski resorts in the immediate area
- Golf on over 40 well-rated courses
- Area is a nature lover's dream with outstanding fishing, hiking, mountain biking, rock climbing, and camping
- Very comfortable 4-season climate and over 300 days of sunshine annually
- Repeatedly ranked as the #1 Outdoor Recreation Area in North America
- 2 colleges in town offer numerous educational avenues and support the extensive arts and culture throughout the city
- Northern California and San Francisco are just a short drive away
Looking for an Otolaryngology job in Nevada?
St. John Associates is a top recruiter of ENT professionals in the area and can help you find the perfect job to fit your needs. Our team of experienced recruiters is dedicated to helping you navigate the competitive job market to find a position that aligns with your career goals and aspirations. With our extensive network of employers across the country, we have access to a wide range of opportunities in otolaryngology. Whether you're just starting your career or looking for a new position, we're here to guide you every step of the way. Explore our website and discover how we can help you take your career to the next level. To learn more about this specific physician job, click the I’m Interested button or email the job contact listed above.
- Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery, General, Head and Neck Oncology, Laryngology, Otology/Neurotology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Sleep Medicine