Hematology Oncology Job in Sought-After Montana City
Job Number: 911150
Join a university-affiliated Cancer Care Center in a Western city rich with history! Center has 22 chemo chairs and a Linear Accelerator. Offering competitive pay and benefits with bonuses!
- Established Cancer Care team
- Accredited facility with high patient satisfaction scores
- Center has 22 chemo chairs and a Linear Accelerator
- Excellent support staff in place, including Oncology Nurse Navigators, RNs, a dedicated Pharmacist, & SW
- Cancer center is inside regional facility with lab, imaging, and inpatient care (covered by Hospitalists)
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Numerous additional perks and bonuses available
- Progressive city encapsulates the spirit of the west
- Located at the base the Rockies
- Nationally-ranked public school system
- Gorgeous views and 300 days of blue skies annually
- Mild winters with year-round opportunities to get outdoors
- Mountains and lakes provide a spectacular backdrop to the city
- Dozens of city parks and green space
- Miles of hiking trails
- Easy travel through the international airport
Looking for a Hematology Oncology job in Montana?
St. John Associates is a top recruiter of Hematology Oncology professionals in the area and can help you find the perfect job to fit your needs. Our team of experienced recruiters is dedicated to helping you navigate the competitive job market to find a position that aligns with your career goals and aspirations. With our extensive network of employers across the country, we have access to a wide range of opportunities in hematology and oncology. Whether you're just starting your career or looking for a new position, we're here to guide you every step of the way. Explore our website and discover how we can help you take your career to the next level. To learn more about this specific physician job, click the I’m Interested button or email the job contact listed above.