Upstate New York Private Practice Adding Radiologist
Job Number: 911014
Join a well-established private practice in upstate New York's serene Finger Lakes region! Busy group is seeking a multimodality Radiologist to replace a retiring physician. Must be MQSA and ABR or AOBR eligible.
- Well-established private practice with 8 physicians and 1 PA
- Seeking a multimodality Radiologist to replace retiring physician
- Must be MQSA and ABR or AOBR eligible
- Rotating weekend call – no weekday call
- Competitive 1st year salary followed by partnership buy-in option in 2nd year
- Benefits package has many great extras
- Area hospital has residency program on site
- Friendly New York college town in the serene Finger Lakes region
- Proximity to five colleges and universities
- Award-wining wineries
- Incredible year-round outdoor recreation, from boating and paddle boarding to fishing and camping
- Golf on three beautiful courses
- Excellent downhill skiing, snowboarding, and cross country skiing in the Catskill Mountains
- Regional airport offers direct flights to major U.S. cities
Looking for a Radiology job in New York?
St. John Associates is a top recruiter of Radiologists in the area and can help you find the perfect job to fit your needs. Our team of experienced recruiters is dedicated to helping you navigate the competitive job market to find a position that aligns with your career goals and aspirations. With our extensive network of employers across the country, we have access to a wide range of opportunities in radiology. Whether you're just starting your career or looking for a new position, we're here to guide you every step of the way. Explore our website and discover how we can help you take your career to the next level. To learn more about this specific physician job, click the I’m Interested button or email the job contact listed above.
- New York