Child Psychiatry Job in North Dakota
Job Number: 910737
Welcoming northern city is seeking a Psychiatrist for child and adolescent patient population. Partial-hospitalization unit with a mix of inpatient and outpatient care.
- Child / Adolescent population
- Partial-hospitalization unit
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient care
- Flexible scheduling options
- Highly competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits package and PTO
- Signing bonus
- Relocation allowance
- Welcoming northern heartland community of nearly 50,000 people
- Robust economy continues to draw many new residents
- Heritage-rich community full of history
- Stunning natural scenery and incredible opportunities for year-round outdoor recreation
- Quality public schools with small class sizes and personal attention
- University with 3,000+ undergraduate and graduate students
- Direct flights to Denver, Phoenix, Minneapolis, and Las Vegas
Looking for a Child Psychiatry job in North Dakota?
St. John Associates is a top recruiter of child and adolescent psychiatric professionals in the area and can help you find the perfect job to fit your needs. Our team of experienced recruiters is dedicated to helping you navigate the competitive job market to find a position that aligns with your career goals and aspirations. With our extensive network of employers across the country, we have access to a wide range of opportunities in psychiatry. Whether you're just starting your career or looking for a new position, we're here to guide you every step of the way. Explore our website and discover how we can help you take your career to the next level. To learn more about this specific physician job, click the I’m Interested button or email the job contact listed above.
- Child and Adolescent Inpatient/Outpatient
- North Dakota