Otolaryngology Job in Maine
Job Number: 910667
General ENT opportunity in riverfront Maine community – Relocation, loan forgiveness, and $100K retention bonus available – Community offeres great music, theater, and easy access to great ski resorts
- Hospital-employed position
- General ENT with opportunity to specialize
- Join one other ENT
- Minimal call volume
- Strong referral base
- Onsite allergy and audiology
- Highly competitive salary
- Relocation, loan forgiveness, $100k retention bonus, and more!
- Serene New England city
- Riverfront location surrounded by lush rolling hills
- Well-ranked area schools, public and private
- Great cost of living and affordable housing
- Cultured community is home to great music, theater, and art museums
- Easy access to ski resorts
- Local trails for hiking, and lakes and rivers for boating
- Award-winning golf courses in the area
- 2.5 hours to Bar Harbor, just 3 hours to Boston
Looking for an Otolaryngology job in Maine?
St. John Associates is a top recruiter of Otolaryngologists in the area and can help you find the perfect job to fit your needs. Our team of experienced recruiters is dedicated to helping you navigate the competitive job market to find a position that aligns with your career goals and aspirations. With our extensive network of employers across the country, we have access to a wide range of Otolaryngology jobs. Whether you're just starting your career or looking for a new position, we're here to guide you every step of the way. Explore our website and discover how we can help you take your career to the next level. To learn more about this specific physician job, click the I’m Interested button or email the job contact listed above.