Wisconsin Pediatric Endocrinology Job
Job Number: 909861
Join a well-established pediatric endocrinology team in a quintessential Midwest community. Primarily outpatient with some inpatient consults. Teaching opportunities available!
- Hospital-employed opportunity
- Established Pediatric team
- Well established group with 1 NP CDE trained RNs, endocrine RNs, dieticians, social worker, and psychologist
- Mainly outpatient with some inpatient consults
- Teaching opportunities available
- EPIC EMR
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits package
- Historic Midwestern city
- Serene tree-lined neighborhoods
- Excellent local public schools
- Great cost of living and affordable housing
- Near scenic riverfront with rails-to-trails hiking
- Abundant outdoor recreation, from hunting and fishing to downhill skiing
- College and semi pro sports teams a short drive away
- Jazz festival, Irish festival, and extravagant Mardi Gras
Looking for a Pediatric Endocrinology job in Wisconsin?
St. John Associates is a top recruiter of Endocrinologists in the area and can help you find the perfect job to fit your needs. Our team of experienced recruiters is dedicated to helping you navigate the competitive job market to find a position that aligns with your career goals and aspirations. With our extensive network of employers across the country, we have access to a wide range of opportunities in endocrinology. Whether you're just starting your career or looking for a new position, we're here to guide you every step of the way. Explore our website and discover how we can help you take your career to the next level. To learn more about this specific physician job, click the I’m Interested button or email the job contact listed above.