Wisconsin Cardio-Thoracic Anesthesia Job
Job Number: 909757
Cardiothoracic Anesthesia opportunity in one of the "100 Best Places to Live" in the US! This established practice oversees the largest ECMO program in the Midwest and is supported by a top Shock team.
- Cardio-Thoracic Anesthesia practice
- Join team of 5 CT Anesthesiologists
- Established practice
- Equally shared call 1:6
- Largest ECMO program in the Midwest
- Support by top Shock team
- Affiliated academic program with Residents and Fellows
- Faculty appointment, opportunity to teach if you have interest
- Ranked as one of the U.S. "100 Best Places to Live"
- Over 1,500,000 population
- Major International airport – easy to go anywhere in the US or overseas
- Visitors come from all over the world to participate in this vibrant city’s many waterfront music and art festivals, concerts, and live theatre as well as countless museums and parks
- Newly renovated downtown area features some of the best upscale shopping in the Midwest, with the entire downtown complex linked by skywalks
- Live in some of this city’s outstanding suburban communities with terrific public & private schools
- Downtown Chicago is 90 minutes away
Looking for an Anesthesiology job in Wisconsin?
St. John Associates is a top recruiter of Anesthesiologists in the area and can help you find the perfect job to fit your needs. Our team of experienced recruiters is dedicated to helping you navigate the competitive job market to find a position that aligns with your career goals and aspirations. With our extensive network of employers across the country, we have access to a wide range of opportunities in Anesthesiology. Whether you're just starting your career or looking for a new position, we're here to guide you every step of the way. Explore our website and discover how we can help you take your career to the next level. To learn more about this specific physician job, click the I’m Interested button or email the job contact listed above.