Wisconsin Pulmonary Critical Care Job
Job Number: 908640
- Join a dynamic group of three connected to a multi-specialty clinic.
- Leadership possible
- Comfortable call schedule – ICU rotation 1:5 call, outpatient pulmonary 1:4.
- Practice Sleep in a fully accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine Center
- Hospital equipped with 300+ beds 24-bed ICU.
- EBUS and Navigational
- Recently named by Money magazine among the "100 Best Places to Live"
- Fantastic schools, two charter schools, and two engineering and health sciences academies.
- Major International airport – easy to go anywhere in the US or overseas
- Gold Medal Award from the National Recreation and Park Association
- Excellent hike and bike trails, trails groomed for winter snowmobiling.
- County parks and beaches where you can sunbathe, swim, and even SCUBA
- Enjoy indoor water parka, spas, and over three dozen golf courses within 15 miles
- Thriving arts and culture, from art galleries to philharmonic orchestra
- Great shopping in five big plazas, plus specialty boutiques and galleries
- Pulmonary & Critical Care
- Pulmonary/Critical Care, Pulmonary/Critical Care/Sleep/Academic