Iowa Non-Invasive Cardiology Job
Job Number: 904459
Put your diagnostic testing and imaging skills to good use in this Midwest Cardiology Group! Physician-owned and governed group uses a collaborative team approach to patient care.
- Physician-owned and governed group uses a collaborative team approach to patient care
- Excellent payor mix
- Mentorship and support from 4 General Cardiologists and 5 APPs
- Call 1:7
- Nuclear Cardiology and Echo Lab Accreditations
- Office space within walking distance of large tertiary care centers
- One of the Midwest’s great metropolitan areas with over 500,000 residents
- Top quality-of-life city with a strong economy
- City boasts some of the best public and private schools in the nation
- Short commute times and an outstanding cost of living
- Build your dream home and choose from urban, rural, or suburban locations
- City serves as the cultural center of the region with abundant arts, history, opera, jazz, and symphony
- Airport offers nonstop services to nationwide destinations
- Large, well-integrated parks and recreation system
- 45 miles of trails for biking, walking and running
- Beautiful riverfront downtown area
- Community highly values neighborliness, community involvement, and family support
Looking for a Cardiology job in Iowa?
St. John Associates is a top recruiter of Cardiologists in the area and can help you find the perfect job to fit your needs. Our team of experienced recruiters is dedicated to helping you navigate the competitive job market to find a position that aligns with your career goals and aspirations. With our extensive network of employers across the country, we have access to a wide range of opportunities in Cardiology. Whether you're just starting your career or looking for a new position, we're here to guide you every step of the way. Explore our website and discover how we can help you take your career to the next level. To learn more about this specific physician job, click the I’m Interested button or email the job contact listed above.