General Surgery Practice in Illinois - Considered a Hidden Gem
Job Number: 912256
Supportive General Surgery practice with opportunity to focus on Women's Health, including Breast Surgery, if interested. Enjoy four seasons of outdoor recreation and immediate access to St. Louis.
- Bread n' Butter General Surgery practice
- Awesome mentorship
- Women's Health focus, including Breast Surgery if desired
- Four-day work week considered
- Only 5-6 days of call per month
- Award-winning business hub
- Proximity to a major metro area and a Big Ten university
- Four seasons of outdoor recreation
- Boat and fish on an 800-acre lake
- Hike on quiet wooded trails
- Golf the nine- and 18-hole courses near the lake
- Wide variety of dining to suit any taste
- Low cost of living and stable local economy
- Excellent public and parochial schools
- Proximity to St. Louis for pro sports and big-city entertainment
Looking for a General Surgery job in Illinois?
St. John Associates is a top recruiter of General Surgeons in the area and can help you find the perfect job to fit your needs. Our team of experienced recruiters is dedicated to helping you navigate the competitive job market to find a position that aligns with your career goals and aspirations. With our extensive network of employers across the country, we have access to a wide range of Surgical Specialties jobs. Whether you're just starting your career or looking for a new position, we're here to guide you every step of the way. Explore our website and discover how we can help you take your career to the next level. To learn more about this specific physician job, click the I’m Interested button or email the job contact listed above.
- Surgical Specialties
- General Surgery