Pennsylvania Non-Interventional Cardiology Job
Job Number: 911774
Be busy from day one at an established practice in a Mid-Atlantic city! Group has large cath labs plus TAVR and Watchman. Spend your free time enjoying the abundant cultural activities available.
- Established practice with 6 skilled Cardiologists
- Experience volume from day one
- Extensive support from practice's PAs/NPs
- Comprehensive pacemaker clinic
- Team also includes Vascular and Cardiothoracic Surgeons
- Large Cath Lab plus TAVR and Watchman
- Friendly Mid-Atlantic community of 130,00 with a service area of 330,000
- Quality public, private, and parochial schools, plus 5 colleges and university campuses
- Residents enjoy a serene and uncomplicated way of life
- Abundant cultural activities, including performing arts, Broadway tours, symphony orchestra, and art museums
- Cheer on Big 10 Sports and AA Baseball
- Get active at the area's golf courses, YMCA, and hiking/biking trails
- Modern downtown with great shopping, restaurants, coffee shops, breweries, and more
- East proximity to the region's top ski resorts, state parks, and amusement parks
- Quick travel to Pittsburgh, Baltimore, D.C., and Philadelphia
Looking for an General Cardiology job in Pennsylvania?
St. John Associates is a top recruiter of Cardiac Specialists in the area and can help you find the perfect job to fit your needs. Our team of experienced recruiters is dedicated to helping you navigate the competitive job market to find a position that aligns with your career goals and aspirations. With our extensive network of employers across the country, we have access to a wide range of Cardiology jobs. Whether you're just starting your career or looking for a new position, we're here to guide you every step of the way. Explore our website and discover how we can help you take your career to the next level. To learn more about this specific physician job, click the I’m Interested button or email the job contact listed above.
- J-1, H-1B