If you wish to move your upcoming candidate interviews to a virtual meeting, we are here to help.
To setup an online meeting, you can download Zoom, Webex, GoToMeeting or another online meeting software. Once your software is in place, take a look at the following virtual interview tips:
- Prepare an area for your interview.
- Dress the part.
- Test your equipment ahead of time.
- Make sure your team has a plan in place before the interview.
- Make sure your expectations about the interview are in place before it starts.
- Send an e-mail confirmation to your candidate with dial-in information.
- Have the candidate’s CV and any other information handy.
- Make eye contact.
- Be prepared to share as much information as possible about your practice and community.
For more details about these tips, directions for setting up virtual meetings and more information to help you navigate this new way of connecting, contact you SJA consultant.