Florida offers an exceptional quality of life, a variety of affordable housing, quick travel to Gulf Coast beaches, and NO state income tax – make this vacation destination your home!
- Outstanding 18 physician single specialty group
- Thriving sleep practice available at various sleep labs
- Teaching opportunity with residents and fellows
- BE/BC Interventional Pulmonary
- Accredited Cancer Center
- Surgical suite, newly advanced and IP equipped
- 1:4 call anticipated
- Two PCCM/SLP positions open within an established group
- EBUS, ENB/Bronchoscopy, Thoracentesis, Bronchial thermoplasty procedures performed
- 1 :4 Week day call
- Private practice, looking for long term fit
- Retirement community that offers a lot of volume, case diversity and payer mix
- Outpatient cath lab onsite
- Private practice
- TAVR and MitraClip training/experience a plus
- Hospital-employed position
- Wide range of Non-Invasive Cardiac specialties
- Echo, Nuclear, EKG, Event Monitoring, Stress Test, Cardiac CT/MRI
To learn more about the Pulmonology/Critical Care positions, connect with Wendy Roofe.
To learn more about the Cardiology positions, connect with Carmen May.